Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Random Thoughts...


As the family and I were on the final home stretch of our travels, I began to comment to Wally on what "good color" he had gotten on the trip. We then started to chat about a friend of ours, who we will call water baby to protect the innocent, that we have never in our lives seen tan. Wally and I both agreed that we didn't think it would be even possible for water baby to tan. Red yes. Third degree burns yes but tan no. I then had, what I think is a brilliant thought -- SPRAY TAN. The poor unfortunate souls who never thought they could experience the joy of cocoa colored skin like water baby can now benefit from the wonderful invention of the spray tan. So water baby, if you are reading this the spray tan is the answer to your "white as a ghost skin" prayers. You too can have the George Hamilton just by visiting your nearest tanning salon but a word of advice - exfoliate first - it helps the spray tan go on more evenly. Just a random thought...

1 comment:

crazyhorse said...

After trying to post my comment twice, I became aggravated with having to choose google identity which did not save. Anywho, waterbaby should heed the advice and spray it up to reap the benefits of golden brown hues and flattering tan lines. Shake it up!