Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Four Quick Ben Stories

The other day Benjamin picked up one of Wally's leather belts and took a long hard sniff. After smelling, he went, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." He then continued smelling it. I guess he likes the smell of leather.

Last night, Benjamin did not want to wear the pajamas I put out for him. He only wanted to wear a t-shirt and needed a new pair of pajama pants but the kicker was he insisted on wearing his winter knit cap to bed. I wasn't going to argue.

For Christmas, as mentioned, we got Benjamin a fish tank. The other day he came into my bedroom laughing. I knew he was up to no good. When he left the room again, I followed him to find him putting his hand in the fish tank then licking his hands. I yelled at him. He laughed at me.

Same day, as I was straightening up my closet, I was bending down over my suitcase unpacking. Ben come right up underneath me and started moving the hair out of my face. After he was satisfied that all the hair was out of my face, he planted a kiss right on lips. I love that kid.

No comments: