Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Few Reasons Why My Mother's Day Was Perfect (yes, I know it was about a month ago)








After talking with a few friends, I realized how perfect my Mother's Day was thanks to my husband. On Mother's Day, we did exactly what I wanted no questions asked. I was given the chance to take a long shower (my personal heaven on earth). I was greeted with a "Happy Mother's Day," by Benjamin (and a beautiful card, gorgeous flowers and a very special gift). I received lots of hugs and kisses from my son (something he is sometimes stingy with). I went to church with my Mom and had brunch with my entire family (I had cheese and sweets and fries and didn't care). I even got to sit on the couch while Wally put Benjamin to bed (ahhh). Thank you Wally for giving me a Mother's Day that makes me smile every time I think of it. It was a day that I did nothing but enjoy my son and the life we created.

1 comment:

The Temporary European said...

Beautiful photos! I'm glad you had a wonderful day, you deserve it. What was the special gift...?